In December 2019, the examination is scheduled between 02 December and 06. The last date for submission of online application form, is extended from 09th to 15th October.
UGC NET 2019 Application Form, Exam Dates, Eligibility, Pattern and Syllabus and Key highlights of UGC NET 2019 Notification .
- Candidates must possess post graduation degree with 55% marks to satisfy UGC NET Eligibility
- UGC NET Exam Pattern comprises two objective type papers with combined time constraint of 3 hours.
- Unlike earlier, Paper 1 and Paper 2 will be conducted consecutively without any break.
- UGC NET Paper 1 Syllabus consists of reasoning, numerical and teaching ability and Paper 2 syllabus is purely based on the subject chosen by candidates.
- Candidates have to score 40% marks (35% for reserved candidates) together in Paper 1 and Paper 2 to qualify the exam.
- Around 9.42 lakh applicants appeared for UGC NET 2019 June session in 615 centres in 237 cities for 81 subjects.