CEED 2020 Application forms will be available online from 9th October to 9th November 2019. Online registration with late fee is possible till November 16, 2020.
Eligibility criterion for CEED 2020 is as laid down by IIT Bombay. Individuals must ensure that they meet the eligibility requirements before applying for the entrance exam. Applications of aspirants who are not eligible may be liable for rejection. The various criteria for appearing in the exam are as stated as follows:
- Candidates interested to appear for the entrance examination on January 18, 2020 must submit registration form for the exam.
- CEED registration from must be submitted ONLINE ONLY through the official website.
- Common Entrance Examination for Design is a national level examination conducted by IIT Bombay on behalf of the Ministry of Human Resource Development (MHRD), Government of India.
- It offers admission to M.Des and PhD programs in design into renowned institutes like IISc Bangalore, IIT Bombay, IIT Guwahati, IIT Kanpur, IIT Hyderabad and some of the other institutions.
- After qualifying in CEED candidate will be eligible for interviews for the final selection / admission.
- The CEED 2020 score is valid for a period of one year from the date of declaration of the result.
- Age Limit: No minimum or upper age limit prescribed to be eligible for CEED 2020.
- Students can appear for the exam any number of times.
Candidates must possess / appearing in the final examination of any one of the following academic year is eligible for the entrance exam:
- A degree / diploma / post graduate degree programme of minimum 3 years (after 10 + 2 level), or must be appearing for the final examination of such a program by July 2020.
- Must have passed the GD Arts diploma programme (10 + 5 level) by July 2020.
Pre-requisites for filling CEED 2020 Application Form-
- Valid mobile number and email ID
- Class 10th Mark sheet and 12th Mark sheet
- Mark sheets for all the semesters of Graduation Degree
- Scanned images of Photograph, Signature, Category certificate, PwD certificate, Eligibility certificate and certificate of Professional Experience