Admission to Full-Time MBA programme in Department of Management at Pilani campus for Academic Year 2020-21 is now open.
Department of Management at Pilani Campus offers a 2 years full-time MBA program designed to anchor in the fundamentals of general management with the latest theories and best practices in the business/corporate world. The MBA program is of 2 years having 4 semesters, out of which 3 semesters are for the course work on-campus and last semester is Practice School/Dissertation.
Admissions to the full-time MBA program of BITS Pilani at its Pilani campus for the 1st Semester 2020-21 will be made based on CAT (2019) / XAT (2020) / GMAT (2019) scores along with group discussion (GD), Personal Interview (PI) and Writing Ability Test (WAT) of candidates. Prior work experience will be given weightage.
Eligibility for Admission:
- B.E./ B.Tech. in engineering disciplines or
- Master’s Degree in any discipline from any recognized university or
- Any integrated First Degree of BITS Pilani.
Marks: Candidates should have obtained a minimum of 60% aggregate marks in qualifying degrees. Students who are in the final year of their Qualifying Degree program are also eligible to apply, provided they can submit the original copies of the results till 1st October 2020, and fulfill other criteria.
For MBA Programme, candidates will be shortlisted based on their CAT (2019) / XAT (2020) / GMAT (2019) percentiles. The shortlisted candidates will also have to appear for Group Discussion (GD), Personal Interview (PI) and Writing Ability Test (WAT) to be held in Delhi, Bengaluru, Hyderabad, Kolkata, Pune or Pilani during March / April 2020.
The final list of the centers for Group Discussion (GD), Personal Interview (PI) and Writing Ability Test (WAT) will be announced only after all the applications are received.
- Deadline for online submission of the applications: Feb 17, 2020
- Announcement of shortlisted candidates for GD / PI / WAT: Mar 10, 2020
- GD / PI / WAT: 3rd week of March 2020 – 1st week of April 2020
- Announcement of admission offers: 10th – 14th April 2020
- Deadline for admission of selected students: July 28, 2020
How to Apply?
- Interested candidates can apply online by clicking here.
- The application fee is Rs. 3150/-. Mode of fee payment is given while applying online.
- The deadline for submission of the completed application form online is 5.00 P.M. on 17th February 2020.