Good news for students who want to pursue their studies in foreign countries. The British Council is providing assistance of up to £3,000 to students for their study in 2020-2021. The British Council, co-owner of IELTS, the global English Language proficiency test are offering 10 students up to £3,000 toward their study in Autumn/Winter 2020 and early 2021.
Ten lucky IELTS test takers in each of the countries below will be given a £3,000 prize to turn their academic dreams into reality. So the test that’s trusted by educational institutions and universities globally could take you to even further, opening doors to your ideal academic field, institution and destination.
The prize is open to test takers living in Colombia, India, Pakistan, Nigeria, United Arab Emirates or Uzbekistan.
Deadline for applications is 29 February 2020.
How to enter
- be 18 years or above
- live in the country you’re applying from
- have taken IELTS with British Council between January 2019 and February 2020
- have an overall IELTS bandscore of 5 or above
- be applying for a first year under/graduate degree in Fall 2020/Spring 2021
- be applying to an institution that requires IELTS as part of its admission process.
For more info visit official website: https://takeielts.britishcouncil.org/take-ielts/study-work-abroad/ielts-prize and..