Gujarat Common Entrance
GUJCET Test is organized by GSEB for admission of candidates in degree, diploma undergraduate engineering and degree, diploma pharmacy courses offered by various institutes of Gujarat. GUJCET Exam is held in offline mode and the candidates need to attempt the paper for physics, chemistry, mathematics, biology. The 10+2 passed / appearing candidates can apply for the exam. GSEB is an education board situated in Gujarat. It is responsible for academics performance, regulation and development in the state.
In merit list of GUJCET 60% weightage is given to marks obtained in 12th examination and 40% weightage is given to the marks obtained in the entrance exam. Candidates can check the schedule for GUJCET 2020 from the table given below.
GUJCET 2020 Important Dates
|GUJCET 2020 Application form is available from||21 Jan 2020|
|Last date to apply for the exam||05 Feb 2020|
|Release of admit card||7 days before the exam|
|GUJCET 2020 Exam is held in||31 Mar 2020|
|GUJCET 2020 Result||2nd week of May 2020|
GUJCET Eligibility Criteria
- An applicant should be Indian and possess Gujarat domicile.
- The age of the applicant should not be less than 17 years.
- Candidates who have passed or appearing in Class 12 exam or any equivalent exam from a recognized Board are eligible.
- Candidates should have secured 45% (40% for reserved category candidates) in Class 12 with PCM/PCB as the main subject or any equivalent exam.
How to register for GUJCET 2020?
The GUJECT-2020 online registration process can be completed ..
Open the official website gujcet.gseb.org and click on New Click on “New Canddate Registraton”.
Enter your surname, name, Guardian’s name, select gender, enter mobile number, email ID, 8-digit password and click Submit.
Save your password for further use
2. Login: Log-in to the registration portal using the allotted User ID, password and security code(if applied).
3. Payment: Candidates will have to pay the application fee of GUJCET 2020 in online mode. The payment of Rs. 300 can be done through SBI Epay System (credit card/debit card/net banking) or from any SBI branch of the Country through SBI Epay Option of “SBI Branch Payment.”
4. Filling of Application Form:
After payment, you need to fill the application form. In this step, the candidate has to enter personal detail, academic qualifications and contact details.
After check all the details, submit the application form. Note down your application reference number for future use.
GUJCET Exam Pattern
- Mode: The exam will be held via offline mode only.
- Language: The paper will come in Hindi, English and Gujarati language.
- Courses: The exam will be held for engineering and pharmacy courses.
- Duration: The examination will go long to 3 hours duration.
- Subjects: The questions will come from physics, chemistry and mathematics for engineering courses. The question will come from physics, chemistry and biology for pharmacy courses.
- Total Question: A total of 120 questions will be asked (40 questions for each subject)
- Total Marks: The paper will be of 120 marks.
- Marking Scheme: For the right answer 1 mark will be allotted. While, 0.25 mark will be deducted for the incorrect answer.
Fore information / to apply visit the official website of the exam – gujcet.gseb.org
Other Important Links: