COMEDK Application Form 2020 is available online on the official website. Register online at comedk.org
COMEDK UGET 2020 Application Process Begins: According to the official exam schedule released, COMEDK UGET 2020 Application Process has started on 16th January 2020.
Along with starting the online application process for COMEDK UGET Engineering Exam, the consortium has also released the detailed list of important dates and their corresponding exam events to help candidates keep track of the exam cycle. All candidates who are registering for COMEDK UGET 2020 exam are advised to note down these dates and make sure that they complete all the activities related to it on time.
COMEDK UGET 2020 – Important Dates
COMEDK UGET 2020 Application Form – Direct LinkCOMEDK UGET 2020 Application Form – Direct Link. https://www.comedk.org/
|Exam Event||Date / Deadline|
|COMEDK UGET Application Process Starts||16th January 2020|
|COMEDK UGET Mock Test Release||5th February 2020|
|COMEDK UGET Application Process Ends||17th April 2020|
|COMEDK UGET Application Correction Starts||18th April 2020|
|COMEDK UGET Application Correction last date||20th April 2020|
|COMEDK UGET Admit Card Release Date||1st May 2020|
|COMEDK UGET Admit Card Download Ends||9th May 2020|
|COMEDK UGET Exam Date||10th May 2020|
|COMEDK UGET Answer Key Release||14th May 2020|
|COMEDK UGET Answer Key Objections Window Ends||18th May 2020|
|COMEDK UGET Final Answer Key Release||22nd May 2020|
|COMEDK UGET Result / Scorecard Release||16th May 2020|
How to fill COMEDK UGET 2020 Application Form online?
COMEDK has made the UGET 2020 application process completely online and it is available to the candidates through the official website comedk.org.
- Step 1: Visit official exam portal i.e. comedk.org
- Step 2: Find and Click on Login / Registration Button
- Step 3: You will be redirected to the registration page of the website
- Step 4: Register yourself on the website by providing basic information about yourself
- Step 5: You will receive your login credentials through E-mail / SMS
- Step 6: Log into the portal using your newly created credentials
- Step 7: Complete the online application form given on the website
- Step 8: Upload the supporting documents on the website in prescribed format
- Step 9: Pay the COMEDK UGET Application fee as specified
- Step 10: Verify all the details and submit the application form
- Step 11: Download the confirmation page from the website
- Step 12: Take printout for future reference
Candidates must note that as part of the exam notification, the COMEDK has also released the detailed eligibility criteria for candidates appearing for UGET 2020 exam. Therefore, candidates are advised to check the COMEDK UGET Eligibility criteria and make sure that they meet it. In case any applicant doesn’t meet the eligibility criteria as prescribed in the notification, their candidature and application form will be rejected by the exam authority.