KCET 2020 Registration – KCET Online Application 2020, Exam Dates, Application Form, Eligibility, Pattern and Syllabus
Apply Online for Karnataka CET 2020 now. Go through KCET Notification.
- Get KEA KAR CET 2020 Online Registration Link here.
- Also, check Karnataka Common Entrance Test Online Registration Procedure in simple steps in the following sections.
- Candidates can Apply for Karnataka KCET 2020 Exam up to March.
- Go through the following sections of this page to get the kea.kar.nic.in KCET Online Application Link.
KCET 2020 Eligibility Criteria
For Engineering Courses:
- Qualifying Exam: Candidates have to qualify the 2nd PUC/10+2 or equivalent exam from a recognized board.
- Subject: Candidates must pass their examination with Mathematics & Physics as a main subject & English as a language subject.
- Minimum Marks: It is compulsory to score at least 45% marks (40% marks in SC/ST category) in physics and mathematics along with one of the subjects, i.e. Biotechnology/Biology/Electronics/Chemistry/Computer science.
For B.Pharma Course:
- Qualifying Exam: Candidates have to pass their 2nd PUC/10+2 or equivalent with PCB/PCM and English as a language subject.
- Minimum Marks: Candidates have to secure minimum 50% marks (40% in case of SC/ST Category) in PCB group.
Karnataka Common Entrance Test 2020 Online Application Procedure – kea.kar.nic.in
Applicants should check the KCET Notification 2020 once to grab the details regarding Eligibility Criteria, Application Fee, Last Date etc to apply for the exam. Before filling the KCET Online Application 2020 candidates need to follow some important Instructions like do’s and Dont’s while filling application form. Also, before proceeding with the Application form filling candidates should be made ready all the documents that are required to upload. To know the Documents required read the Instructions carefully. The Complete Karnataka CET Application Process for KCET 2020 Online Application Form is available below. Follow those Steps and complete the KCET Application Form 2020.
How to Apply KCET Exam – KCET Online?
- Visit the Official Site kea.kar.nic.in
- Go through the KCET 2020 Registration Link.
- Download the Information Bulletin and Read the Instructions carefully.
- Make all scanned copies of required documents ready before filling online application.
- Open the KCET Online Application 2020.
- Fill the Application with correct Details carefully.
- Upload Photo, signature, and left-hand thumb impression & self-declaration.
- Submit the Application and Download e-Challan.
- Make Payment and Take Printout of Application.
KCET 2020 Online Application Steps – KCET Online Registration Steps
- Click Here for KCET Application Form 2020
- Candidate Registration – KCET 2020 Registration Online
- Student information & Education Details – KCET 2020 Application Form
- Upload Photo & Sign in KEA 2020 Application Form.
- Payment of Application Fee.
Detailed Procedure for KCET Online Application Submission
Candidates, first of all, visit the official website of Karnataka Examination Authority, i.e., kea.kar.nic.in After that complete the following steps in order to submit the KCET 2020 Application Form.
Step 1: Candidate Registration – KCET 2020 Registration Online
Apply Online for Karnataka CET 2020 now. Get KEA KAR CET 2020 Online Registration Link here. Also, check Karnataka Common Entrance Test Online Registration Procedure in simple steps in the following sections. Candidates can Apply for Karnataka KCET 2020 Exam up to March. Go through the following sections of this page to get the kea.kar.nic.in KCET Online Application Link.
Step 2: Student information & Education Details – KCET 2020 Application Form
In the second step of Online Form Submission, candidates should enter all details mentioned in the two forms. Two forms include 1. Student Information and their 2.educational details. In student information, candidates had to fill the fields like mother tongue, contact details, reservation category (if any), annual income, postal address for the communication etc. In Education Details, candidates need to fill in all the details related to their Educational Qualification.
Step 3: Upload Photo & Sign in KEA 2020 Application Form. Candidates should upload the scanned images of their Photograph, Signature, Left Hand Thumb Impression, and self-declaration. After uploading all the documents, candidates have to tick mark the Declaration tab. With this, your KCET Application form filling and checking process are completed. Now you can submit the Application by clicking on the Submit Button. After Completion of Submission Take Printout of KCET online Application for future reference and must remember their user id and password for future KCET 2020 Login.
Step 4: Fee Payment. After Submission of Application, you will be redirected to Fee payment page. Applicants can pay the KCET Exam Fee through Challan.
KCET Exam Fee – KCET 2020 Registration Fee
To Complete the KCET Online Application form Submission candidates need to pay the Application through one of the above-mentioned Options. The Application Fee for various Category is available below.
- General/OBC Candidates: Rs. 650/- + Rs. 10/- (Bank Charges).
- Reserved Candidates: Rs. 500/- + Rs. 10/- (Bank Charges).
- Applicants residing outside Karnataka: Rs. 750/- + Rs. 10/- (Bank Charges).
Instructions to Remember while filling Online Application
- Candidates should be ready with the Scanned Copies of the photo, signature, left-hand thumb impression, and father’s/mother’s/Guardian’s signature.
- All the scanned copies of images should be in jpeg/jpg format only.
- The Image Size of Scanned copies should not be more than 40KB.
- Photo image dimension should be 3.5 cm x 4.5 cm only.
- The Image Dimensions of Signature and left-hand thumb impression should be 3.5 cm x 1.5 cm only.
KCET 2020 Exam Dates
Here is the official dates for KCET 2020 Exam as announced by KEA.
|KCET 2020 Registration Begins on||February 1, 2020|
|Last day to submit KCET 2020 Application Form||March 20, 2020|
|Last day to pay KCET Application Fees||March 21, 2020|
|Availability of KCET Admit Card 2020||April 16, 2020|
|KCET 2020 Exam Date||April 22 and 23, 2020|
|KCET 2020 Result Declaration||May 25, 2020|
|KCET Counselling||June 6, 2020|
KCET Online Application Corrections
The Karnataka Education Authority has given the option to make corrections in the submitted KCET Application form 2020. So, the applicants who made mistakes can change them from Update Soon.
Step by step process to made corrections in Kar CET Application
- Click on the enclosed link of official website kea.kar.nic.in
- Find the link labelled as “CET 2020-Edit Option of Online Application”.
- Login using your User ID and Password which were generated at the time of KCET Registration.
- Make changes in the Karnataka CET Application Form.
- Once again verify the complete details.
- Finally, submit the KCET Karnataka Application Form.
- Also, one can do KCET Application Download for further reference purpose.
KCET 2020 Syllabus – Latest Karnataka CET Exam Pattern
Aspirants who are looking for the KCET Syllabus & K-CET Exam Pattern can obtain now. Check the Section wise KCET Exam Syllabus and Overall Pattern. Download Karnataka CET Exam Syllabus 2020 from here. Candidates can refer the official website that is http://www.kea.kar.nic.in Applicants can also download Latest Karnataka CET Syllabus Pdf at free of cost. Candidates can go below to get KCET Practice Papers, Study Materials, and Preparation tips along with Karnataka Common Entrance Test Syllabus 2020.
KCET Exam Pattern 2020 – Kar CET 2020 Exam Pattern
|S.NO||Test Type||Subject Name||No of Questions||Total Marks||Test Duration|
|1.||Objective Type||Biology||60||60||80 Min|
|2.||Objective Type||Mathematics||60||60||80 Min|
|3.||Objective Type||Physics||60||60||80 Min|
|4.||Objective Type||Chemistry||60||60||80 Min|
- It is an Objective Based written test i.e the question paper contains Multiple Choice Questions.
- The Test Paper is conducted in 80 Minutes Duration.
- Each Question carries ONE Mark only.
- NO negative marking for incorrect answer.
- There will be marking criteria for Karnataka Language.
Karnataka CET Syllabus 2020 – Download KCET Engineering Syllabus Pdf
- Latest KCET Syllabus 2020 – www.kea.kar.nic.in
- Karnataka CET Syllabus 2020 Details
- ಕೆಸಿಟ್ 2020 ಪಠ್ಯಕ್ರಮ & Exam Pattern
- KCET Exam Pattern 2020 – Kar CET 2020 Exam Pattern
- KCET 2020 Paper Pattern
- Karnataka CET Syllabus 2020 – Download KCET Engineering Syllabus Pdf
- Detailed KCET 2020 Syllabus
- Karnataka CET Exam Syllabus – kea.kar.nic.in 2020 Physics Syllabus
- KCET Engineering Exam Syllabus – Chemistry
- KCET Syllabus 2020 – Mathematics
- Direct link for Karnataka CET Syllabus 2020 – Syllabus of Karnataka CET
[ Click Here for Notification on KCET Application Form 2020 ]