Apply Online for Karnataka CET 2020 now. Get KEA KAR CET 2020 Online Registration Link here. Also, check Karnataka Common Entrance Test Online Registration Procedure in simple steps in the following sections. Candidates can Apply for Karnataka KCET 2020 Exam up to March. Go through the following sections of this page to get the kea.kar.nic.in KCET Online Application Link.
Karnataka Common Entrance Test: KCET Notification
KCET 2020 – Registration, Eligibility, Exam Date (22-24 Apr), Syllabus
KCET 2020 – KEA is conducting KCET exam on April 22 and 23, 2020, whereas, Kannada language test is scheduled to be conducted on April 24, 2020. Aspirants can apply online at cetonline.karnataka.gov.in. Karanataka common entrance test (KCET) is a state level test conducted to shortlist candidates for admission in various UG courses like B.Tech, B.Pharm, Pharm-D, etc. 10+2 passed / appearing candidates can fill KCET application form. The entrance exam is conducted in pen-paper mode and consist of 180 MCQ type questions on physics, chemistry and math / bio. Check more information on KCET 2020 like syllabus, application process, eligibility, etc from this page.
Click here for KCET 2020 Application Form
How to Apply KCET Exam – KCET Online?
- Visit the Official Site kea.kar.nic.in
- Go through the KCET 2020 Registration Link.
- Download the Information Bulletin and Read the Instructions carefully.
- Make all scanned copies of required documents ready before filling online application.
- Open the KCET Online Application 2020.
- Fill the Application with correct Details carefully.
- Upload Photo, signature, and left-hand thumb impression & self-declaration.
- Submit the Application and Download e-Challan.
- Make Payment and Take Printout of Application.
KCET 2020 Online Application Steps – KCET Online Registration Steps
- Click Here for KCET Application Form 2020
- Candidate Registration – KCET 2020 Registration Online
- Student information & Education Details – KCET 2020 Application Form
- Upload Photo & Sign in KEA 2020 Application Form.
- Payment of Application Fee.