VITEEE Application Form 2020 – VIT University has released VITEEE application form and the last date to apply is February 29, 2020. The application form is available online as well as offline in VIT, Vellore Campus VIT, Chennai Campus, VIT-AP and VIT-Bhopal campuses. The online form can be accessed from vit.ac.in. The 10+2 passed/appearing candidtates can apply for VITEEE 2020. To fill the form online, candidates need to register, fill details, upload images, and pay application fee. The amount of fee is Rs. 1150 for online form and Rs. 1250 for OMR form.
VITEEE 2020 Registration Ends In 2 Days: Vellore Institute of Technology (VIT) University will close online registration for VITEEE 2020 in 2 days, i.e. on February 29, 2020.
Steps to fill online VITEEE 2020 application form
- Visit the official website – https://vit.ac.in/
- Click on ‘VITEEE 2020’ option
- Then click on the ‘Apply Now’ option
- Enter personal, academic and other required details
- Upload scanned images of photograph and signature
- Pay the application fees
- Preview/edit the application form
- Download the application for future reference.
Offline VITEEE 2020 application forms
The last date to edit VITEEE application and submit the filled-in OMR form is February 29, 2020 to the Office of Admission. Candidates can obtain the application form through the following modes:
- From the designated list of post offices throughout India.
- By producing the Demand Draft in favour of ‘Vellore Institute of Technology’, in person, from the following campuses:
- VIT – Vellore
- VIT – Chennai
- VIT – AP
- VIT – Bhopal (MP)
VITEEE 2020 Important Dates
|Last Date to Apply||29th February, 2020|
|Slot Booking||3rd week of March, 2020|
|VITEEE-2020 Examination||13th to 19th April, 2020|
|Declaration of Results||30th of April, 2020|
|Counselling||2nd or 3rd week of May, 2020|
|Class Commencement||2nd week of July, 2020|
VITEEE Eligibility Criteria
- The applicant for admission should be a Resident / Non Resident Indian National / PIO.
- Foreign Candidates studied/studying abroad can apply directly through foreign category only. A separate application form is made available. Kindly check our website for details
Age Limit :
- Candidates whose date of birth falls on or after 1st July 1998 are eligible to apply for VITEEE-2020. The date of birth as recorded in the High School / SSC / X Certificate will be considered authentic. Candidates should produce this certificate in original as a proof of their age at the time of counselling, failing for which they will be disqualified.
Candidates appearing for the VITEEE-2020 should have either completed or shall be appearing in 2020, in any one of the following qualifying examinations :
- The final examination of the 10+2 system of Higher Secondary Examination conducted by the State Board; Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE, New Delhi), The Council for
- Indian School Certificate Examination (ISCE), New Delhi.
- Intermediate or Two-year Pre-University Examination conducted by a recognized Board/ University.
- High School Certificate Examination of the Cambridge University or International Baccalaureate Diploma of the International Baccalaureate Office, Geneva.
- General Certificate Education (GCE) examination (London/Cambridge/Srilanka) at the Advanced (A) level.
- As per VIT Norms, Regular ‘NIOS’ board candidates are also eligible for VITEEE. They should produce the Migration Cum Transfer Certificate at the time of joining.
Eligibility Criteria For The Qualifying Examination:
- Candidates appearing for the VITEEE in 2020 should have secured minimum aggregate of 60% in Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics/Biology in the qualifying examination (+2/Intermediate).
- The average marks obtained in the subjects Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics or Biology (PCM / PCB) in +2 (or its equivalent) put together should be minimum aggregate of 50% for the following categories:
- Candidates belonging to SC/ST
- Candidates hailing from Jammu and Kashmir/ Ladakh and the North Eastern states of Arunachal Pradesh, Assam, Manipur, Meghalaya, Mizoram, Nagaland, Sikkim and Tripura. CERTIFICATE TO PROVE COMMUNITY / NATIVITY should be produced at the time of counselling, failing which they will not be considered for admission.
- Candidates who have opted for MPCEA(Maths / Physics/ Chemistry / English / Aptitude)in VITEEE 2020 are eligible for all the B.Tech. Programmes.
- Candidates who have opted for BPCEA(Biology / Physics/ Chemistry / English / Aptitude)in VITEEE 2020 are eligible for the following Bio stream programmes only. But after joining, registering Mathematics as bridge course is mandatory.
- B.Tech. Bio-engineering(VIT-Bhopal)
- B.Tech. Biotechnology(VIT, Vellore)
- B.Tech. Computer Science and Engineering with specialisation in Bioinformatics(VIT, Vellore)
- B.Tech. Electronics and Communication with specialisation in Biomedical Engineering(VIT, Vellore)
- All Questions will be of Multiple Choice Question (MCQ)
- The aptitude section in VITEEE will be in addition to subjects viz. Maths or Biology, Physics, Chemistry and English. The number of questions for the respective sections in VITEEE will be, Maths or Biology (40 questions), Physics (35 questions), Chemistry (35 questions), Aptitude (10 questions) and English (5 questions).
- No Negative marks for wrong answers
VITEEE Results: A merit list will be prepared based on VITEEE rank. VITEEE results will be available on our website www.vit.ac.in
Fees Structure: To view the fees structure details Click here
Download VITEEE 2020 – Syllabus & Sample Question Paper
VITEEE 2020 – Physics Syllabus
VITEEE 2020 – Chemistry Syllabus
VITEEE 2020 – Mathematics Syllabus
VITEEE 2020 – Biology Syllabus
VITEEE 2020 – English and Aptitude Syllabus
VITEEE 2020 – Sample Question Paper