GATE 2020 Answer Key (Released by IIT Delhi) – Download GATE Official Answer Key at gate.iitd.ac.in
The Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE) is an all-India examination that primarily tests the comprehensive understanding of various undergraduate subjects in engineering and science. GATE is conducted jointly by the IISc and IITs.
GATE 2020 Answer Key – IIT Delhi has released GATE answer key on February 19, 2020. It is available online on gate.iitd.ac.in along with question papers for GATE 2020 held on February 1, 2, 8 and 9. The answer key of GATE 2020 is in pdf file. Candidates can use related- answer key, paper and response sheet to predict their score in the exam. Keep on scrolling to know how to download GATE 2020 answer key, how to use it to calculate score using GATE 2020 Answer Key.
How To Download GATE Answer Key 2020?
Applicants can download the official GATE 2020 answer key through the steps below:
Step 1: Visit the official website of IIT Delhi gate.iitd.ac.in. Or you can also click on the link, that will be updated on thepage later.
Step 2: Go to the answer key page and enter your login credentials. Click on GATE 2020 question paper and answer key link.
Step 3: Find your paper name. GATE 2020 Mathematics answer key will open in PDF format.
Step 4: Click on the download button to save the the .pdf file.
Step 5: After successful download, match your response with the GATE MA 2020 answer key. Calculate the marks using the answer key.
How to Challenge GATE 2020 Answer Key?
Candidates are allowed to make an objection in case there will be an error in the GATE 2020 answer key then they can challenge it. Read the step-by-step process to challenge the GATE 2020 answer key below.
- Visit the official website of GOAPS (https://appsgate.iitd.ac.in/).
- Now log in to your account by using the roll number and password.
- Look for the link to challenge the GATE answer key.
- Pay the requisite fee through debit card/ credit card/ net banking. (fee to paid to challenge any answer key per objection)
- Select the number of questions against which you want to raise an objection.
- Upload the supporting documents in support of your objection.
- Then submit the GATE 2020 answer key challenge form.
How to calculate marks using GATE 2020 Answer Key?
- First of all download the GATE 2020 answer key
- Use the above steps for download.
- Now, count all the correct and incorrect responses.
- Make a separate note of both correct and incorrect responses.
- Follow the official marking scheme of GATE to calculate the marks.
- Calculate total marks for the correct response.
- Do not forget to total negative marks for all the incorrect answers.
- Perform the mathematical operation to get the marks secured in the exam.
Method of Calculation: The score is to be done as per marking scheme, i.e. add 1 or 2 marks for a correct answer and deduct 1/3 or 2/3 marks for incorrect answer. No need to deduct marks for incorrect NATs. Objections against the answer key can be submitted from February 19 to 21, 2020.