Jain University Application Form 2020 – Register at jainuniversity.ac.in
Jain University has released the application form for Jain Entrance Test (JET) for various UG and PG courses in the online mode at jainuniversity.ac.in. For B. Tech courses, application forms are released separately. JET 2020 exam for B.Tech will be conducted on April 26, 2020 and for other UG courses is April 24 & 25, 2020. Those candidates who are willing to apply for the b.tech course can fill JET 2020 Application Form from November 18, 2019.
Jain University is a private university situated in Bangalore, Karnataka. Admission to all courses in Jain University is based on merit cum rank obtained in KCET, COMEDK and JET 2020.
JET 2020 Exam Dates
The proposed schedule for JET 2020 is mentioned in the table below. Some dates are tentative and are subject to changes as per the discretion of Jain University
|Application Form for B.Tech||November 18, 2019|
|Issue of Hall Ticket for UG||April 08, 2020|
|Issue of Hall Ticket for PG||January 15, 2020 (Released)|
|JET 2020 for B.Tech||April 26, 2020|
|JET 2020 for Postgraduate||January 19, 2020|
|Declaration of Results||April 27, 2020|
|counselling Dates / Seat Allotment||April 28 to 29, 2020|
|Last Date for Blocking the Seat||April 23, 2020|
|JET 2020 UG Exam||April 24 and 25, 2020|
|JET PG 2020 (Regular Round)||January 19, 2020|
Courses Offered Through JET 2020
Jain University offers various undergraduate and postgraduate programs with different specializations. All the UG and PG programs offered by the university are tabulated below.
|UG Courses||PG Courses|
|B Com (Regular/ Professional/ Honors)||M Com (Electives/ Specialization)|
|BBA||MCA (Electives/ Specialization)|
|BA (Professional)||MSc IT|
|BSc (Regular/ Professional)||MA|
|B Tech (Regular/ Lateral Entry)||M Tech|
|BCA (Electives/ Specialization)||M Tech (Working Professional)|
|–||MBA (Single/ Dual Specialization/ MBA+MIB|
JET 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Bachelor of Technology (B Tech)
- Passed 10+2 with Physics and Mathematics as compulsory subjects along with one of the Chemistry/Biotechnology/Biology/Technical Vocational subject
- Obtained at least 60% marks in the above subjects taken together
UG Programs: The candidates who are willling to apply for UG programmes must have passed 10+2 examination in Science / Commerce / Arts from PUC / ISC / CBSE or equivalent board.
PG Programs: The candidates applying for PG courses must have aggregate of 50% in bachelor’s degree in respective discipline or equivalent (10+2+3).
Jain University 2020 Application Form
Candidates must check following details of Jain University 2020 Application Form:
- Jain University 2020 Application form can be filled through online mode.
- JET 2020 Application Form has been released on 11th September 2019 for PG courses.
- Candidates can fill application form from 18th November 2019 for UG courses through JET 2020.
- Candidates have to fill required personal & academic information to register in the university website.
- Candidates will have to upload recent passport size color photograph (3.5 x 4.5 cm) in JPG or PNG format.
- Candidates must register with valid/ working email ID and mobile number.
- After submission, an application number will be generated.
- Do not send any hard copy of application form to the university.
- Candidates are advised to keep the printout of application form till admission process gets over.
- Individuals can pay the application fees Rs. 600 for JET 2020. It can be rendered by card or net banking.
- Credit/Debit Card: Payment of fees can be paid through Master/Visa Credit/Debit Card.
- Net Banking: Payment of fees can be paid through Net Banking.
- Fees should be paid within the stipulated time period as per the course is chosen.
Jain University 2020 Admission Procedure
Jain University 2020 Admission procedure will be based on university exam & the national level exam. Candidates will have to appear in any of the entrance exam (compulsory) to get admission.
Candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance in the entrance exam & the details entered in the application form. After successfully filling the application form, the merit list will be published by the university for eligible candidates.
Jain University 2020 Entrance Exam (JET UG & JET PG)
Jain University 2020 Entrance exam is conducted as Jain Entrance Test (JET). It is conducted to offer admission in various UG & PG courses. University will conduct separate examination as JET UG & JET PG. Candidates will have to fill application form for appearing in the entrance exam. The application form for both exams has been released through online mode.
Candidates seeking admission in B.Tech (Lateral Entry) will not be offered through JET UG. The entrance exam for JET UG 2020 will be conducted on 26th April 2020 for B.Tech and on 24th & 25th April 2020 for Non- B.Tech UG courses. JET PG exam will be held on 19th January 2020. The entrance exam will be conducted through offline mode in Bangalore exam centre and in online mode at all other exam centres.
The exam duration will be two hours and thirty minutes. There will be no negative marking in the entrance test. The offline examination will be conducted at:
School of Commerce Studies
#44/4, District Fund Road,
Jayanagar 9th Block,
India – 560069
Online Exam Centres:
Bangalore, Kolkata, Lucknow, Pune, Vishakhapatnam, Guwahati, New Delhi, Surat, Hyderabad, Jaipur, Cochin, Patna, Anantapur & Coimbatore.
Jain University 2020 Merit List/Result
The Jain University 2020 Merit List will be released on 27th April 2020. Candidates will be able to check it through website. Names of the candidates who will get short-listed will be appeared on the merit list. Candidates will be able to check their ranks in the merit list by providing the registration number.
The merit list will be prepared on the basis of performance in the entrance exam & the academic records of the candidate. On the basis of merit list, candidates will have to appear in the counselling round.
Jain University 2020 Counselling
After merit list release, university will declare the Jain University 2020 counselling details. Short-listed candidates will have to attend the counselling session at the given venue. The process of admission will be started as per the admission dates prescribed for UG & PG programmes.
The counselling will be started from 28th April 2020. Candidates will have to attend counselling & bring original documents for the document verification. Candidates will have to bring following documents:
- Class 10th Mark sheet
- Class 12th/ PUC/ SYJC or equivalent Mark sheet
- Transfer certificate from school/ college
- Migration certificate for Non-Karnataka candidates
- Residence proof
- Visa copy (for Foreign & NRI candidates)
- Aadhar Card/ Passport copy
- 2 recent stamp size and 2 passport size photograph
Jain University 2020 Admission
Candidates will have to go through GD & PI rounds for Jain University 2020 Admission. Candidates will have to qualify in both rounds for the final admission. Qualified candidates will be considered for final admission. Candidates will have to collect their admission offer letter after completion of counselling process.
Candidates will also have to submit admission payment in the admission process. The selected candidates will receive welcome letter with all relevant details & timings. It will be send to the candidates through email. It can also be collected from the admission office.
Candidates feel free to ask any other queries related to Jain University Admission 2020, by leaving the comments below.