GC NET Admit Card 2020: The admit cards of the UGC National Eligibility Test (NET) 2020 examination will be released anytime soon by the National Testing Agency (NTA). All the candidates are advised to keep a close check on the official website of NAT UGC NET, the link for link which is ugcnet.nta.nic.in for latest updates on UGC NET admit cards 2020.
Once the admit card is released, they can be downloaded from the official website, ugcnet.nta.nic.in.
As per the new schedule released by NTA, the UGC NET 2020 exam to be conducted from September 16 to 18 and September 21 to 25. The admit card was expected to be released 15 days before the exam but has not been released yet.
The June UGC NET 2020 exam along with various other exams had to be postponed due to the COVID-19 pandemic and the resultant lockdown. The new schedule for various exams was released by the NTA in the last week of August..
The UCG NET examination is conducted to determine the eligibility of candidates to apply for the Assistant Professor or Junior Research Fellow (JRF) position at various institutions. The exam is conducted for various subjects and top 6% of scorers get the NET certification. The exam is generally conducted twice in a year, once in June and once in December. There is no upper age limit to appear for the exam; however, candidates who are seeking for JRF should be below 28 years old.
How to download UGC NET June 2020 admit card:
1. Go to official website: ugcnet.nta.nic.in
2. On the homepage, click on the link that reads, “UGC NET 2020 Admit Card”
3. You will be directed to the NTA UGC NET 2020 admit card download page
4. Enter your registration number and password
5. On submitting the same, UGC NET admit card will be displayed on the screen
6. Download it and take its print out for future references.
- Duration of Examination: 180 minutes (03 hours) No break between Paper 1 and Paper 2
- Timing of Examination: First Shift: 9.30 am to 12.30 pm Second Shift: 02.30 pm to 05.30 pm
List of banned items at exam centre:
Candidates are NOT allowed to carry Instruments, Geometry or Pencil box, Handbag, Purse, any kind of Paper/ Stationery/ Textual material (printed or written material), Eatables and Water (loose or packed), Mobile Phone/ Ear Phone/ Microphone/ Pager, Calculator, DocuPen, Slide Rules, Log Tables, Camera, Tape Recorder, Electronic Watches with facilities of calculator, any metallic item or electronic gadgets/ devices in the Examination Hall/Room